Front Desk Coordinator
Hours: Full Time/Part Time: Weekdays, nights and weekends
Active, 12-court tennis facility seeks bright, enthusiastic individual with sales and customer service experience to join our Front Desk team. Person must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and self-direct. Excellent written, math, computer and verbal skills necessary.
- Serve as information center for all programs, policies and procedures
- Schedule court reservations, private lessons, group lessons and clinics
- Excel at selling our brand and services
- Process payments for various transactions and programs
- Maintain accurate Book of court activity
- Demonstrate excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Provide customer service including problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Operate light panel, climate controls and light maintenance
- Handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Possess good math, computer and phone system skills
- Identify and complete needed tasks
- Open and close facility as required
- Dependable, punctual and flexible
- Enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing person
- Perform other tasks and projects as needed
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Full-time, Part-time, weekdays, nights and weekends a must. Minimum 20 hours.
Compensation: commensurate with experience (Training: $14/hr.)
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Person skilled in light mechanicals, plumbing, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, laundry.
Nights and weekends.